Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Commercials and Magazines!

Last week I attended a class about modeling in Japan. The Japanese love using Americans in ads, especially blond hair blue eyed kids so I sent out the kids' pictures to a few of the companies that the base prescreens. Within a week my inbox was full of offers! I mean I knew my kids were cute but I fully embrace that I may be partial to that opinion :)





Zombie Boy ended up getting hired for a print ad for Casio. The shooting date was for this Friday but unfortunately had to be pushed back. Squidward has an audition in Harajuku this evening! I still can't believe it! We have agreed to split any monies earned four ways- a majority of each payment will go straight in each kids' college fund, a small portion will be given to whoever did the work to pick a toy or gift out, a small portion will go to our Disneyland pot and each payment will reimburse me for our travel costs (those trains add up quick!) Everyone is excited to get to travel even more now and practice our Japanese :)


I promise to not go all Toddlers and Tiaras on my kids and keep everything at home in balance between family time, school time and *fame* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment