Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yahoooooo! 20 more minutes and we are on the plane! I was hoping to update as we go but apparently my lovely laptop is upset at me and refused to stay on wifi.... Good old iPhone to the rescue! Thank God fr the USO, we got I to Seattle at 1630 and were fortunate enough to be able to have food and a comfy couch to wait until now. On a side note, Josh is very upset at me because my shoes smell like horse poo, I am not sure why he was surprised... Besides I can think of a worse things for shoes to smell like! Our flight goes to Alaska then Japan- hopefully my next post will be about how beatiful it is in Tokyo!!!!

P.S. I spoke to Amy and the ponies have not been on the couch but I wonder if she knows that El Cid the goat like to snuggle under the heated blanket?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Super and congratulations for sticking it out and mkaing the plane, have a great trip now!!!!

    ReplyDelete