Friday, March 23, 2012

Testing Results!!!

This week we got the results of the kids' standardized test results! This was our first year testing and we chose to do it mostly to ensure my home school program is complete and I am not missing anything n my children's education.

Mia's totals determined that she was above average in both reading and math totals. Aidan was average in math and language arts and above average in reading. Brandon was above average in reading and math and average in language arts.

I am beyond thrilled because this means we are doing something right at home. It also gives me a little proof that although it seems as though we have "short and easy" schooldays, my children are still getting a good and solid education :) 

This week we have been having fun doing online vocab games and short vowel games. I try to make sure my kids have a good balance with fun and studying. The more they are interested in something, the bigger chance they will retain knowledge!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote this post this week, because it was a reminder that I need to order our standardized tests! LOL Kudos on the great scores!!

    ReplyDelete