Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I was woken up by my beautiful Princess with kisses and hugs. This is my favourite part of each day! Mia is my last baby (in the human form, at least) and I enjoy spending everyday with such a perfect little girl. I am sad that she is growing so fast but look forward to watching her grow at the same time. Both of my boys are getting so big. Brandon is almost a teenager (yikes!)! My little Aidan is not so little anymore too :(


Josh brought me a perfect cuppa tea, egg bennies and hashbrowns in bed and it was perfect. I love nothing more than being lazy in the mornings and when I get up all of the morning stuff has been done... it really is a perfect gift to me.

The kids came in with their handmade cards, each made with some of their special 
markers they got in their Easter baskets.
Mia's cards:

The kids also made me a stepping stone to put in our garden!


Yesterday we went to a little art studio and painted some ceramics. Everybody picked out there own creations and in a week we will be able to pick them up after they have been fired up and cured. Here is a sneak peak, next week I will have pictures up of the final products!



No comments:

Post a Comment